Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

How To Look Good In That Bathing Suit.


It’s bathing suit season! Well, not really at the time I’m writing this article, but it will be eventually which means there’s no escaping them, not if you plan to go for a swim at least. And, since I love swimming, I know I can’t avoid it, how about you? So the trick to the whole bathing suit thing is to find a bathing suit that will match your body just right. And yes, they do exist. So, without further ado, here is a list of do’s and dont’s when finding your next swim suit.

First of all, you should focus on your positives. You know what they are. If you have been blessed with a great pair of tots, then find a suit that will bring them out (not literally). If you have nice legs, look for a suit that will make guys stop and stare. In a nutshell, by bringing out your best, you will keep em distracted from your not-so-best!

This one should seem obvious enough, but buy the right size! Now, when I say the right size you might think I mean a size or two larger. WRONG! This common misconception leads to sagging, and saggy never looks good. With the correct right size, the bathing suit will actually prevent sagging, and will result in you looking much better.

Goin with trunks for men seems to be on the rise and I must advise against it! Boy trunks will actually make your thighs look a lot larger then what they are. But I must admit that they are by far more comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment